The investment is VAT free, however, I am told that
the service fee of an intermediatory, such as
ourselves is subject to VAT. Therefore in those
countries that have BTW/VAT/IVA I have dutifully (not
happily) collected it on behalf of the government on
my fee ONLY.

Point me the way, if you feel that this is in error
and I will gladly stop collecting it, it would
certainly easey my bookeeping, a heck of a lot

Frank
Euro Gold Line
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
--- Julian Morrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Frank Zuchristian wrote:
> >
> > Euro Gold Line is presently setting up accounts in
> > several countries, of which the UK will probably
> be
> > the first.  Hopefully these should start to appear
> as
> > early as next week.
> >
> > When the country becomes available, there will be
> > adjustments made to the rate schedule for that
> > country.  The way the system works, we effectivley
> > will be picking up the cost of transfer, however
> as
> > these are bulk transfers it will be far cheaper
> than
> > what our clients now have to pay individually.
> The
> > last item that we are dealing with is to include
> the
> > BTW/VAT/IVA in our pricing.  We will announce, on
> this
> > list when these issues are resolved.
> >
> > http://www.eurogoldline.nl
>
> BTW, "investment gold" is supposed to be vAT free.
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to e-gold-list as:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Get your free OSGold or e-gold account, visit our site and click on one of the
buttons.   http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Need to manage your e-gold account? Compare our rates.
Serving Europe, and the WORLD!!
http://www.eurogoldline.nl
Stop getting ripped off, learn how to fight back, join
http://www.e-told.com/139538