> In fact, the only REAL long term solution is to go completely over to
> digital-bearer-instruments (digital cash) instead of book-entry
> systems, but until then, here's how to protect your account:

How so?  These instruments are like a leather wallet in your back
pocket. They can be stolen. You can loose them. Technicaly
speaking they are not for everybody.

 > 3. To prevent NEW targeted trojans that slip by your AV software you
> need Finjan's Surfin Guard Pro (www.finjan.com).    Finjan's products
> are classified as "active defense".  They monotor incoming attachments
> for hostile behavior and block them before they can execute.  Their
> free product blocks hushmail applets, so you should purchase their
> personal edition that lets you choose which sites to trust content
> from.

Well I am not so sure... Finjan sure does what it says... but it did
more as well... at least on one of my systems. After installation for
trial, I had a radical drop in performance with major OS problems. I
can't be sure if all my problems were due to Finajan or if it was
merely a coincidence. But a friend who also installed Finjan had
similar problems. I would certainly love to hear about satisfied
users of this software.

Claude

http://www.goldcurrencies.ca
http://www.ormetal.com