>I used bananagold to place an order for a cd, the bananagold order went
>through in a matter of seconds, it then took Amazon over a week to get the
>order packed and shipped and on the status report it said deliver time would
>12 to 24 days, it arrived 2 days later!
>
>This proves three things
>1. Bananagold is brilliant
>2. Amazon is crap
>3. US and UK Mail Service is also brilliant

I'm sorry.  You can just imagine the F***ING FURY we at Banana feel
towards Amazon.

Here's a funny:  we wrote a ROBOT that AUTOMATICALLY BITTERLY
COMPLAINS to Amazon, randomly, and constantly.  Gets results, too :)
They haven't figured out it's not a human, it's very natural-language
sounding.

On top of that someone constantly fones them, etc.  (Easily 5 hours per week.)

By the way, thanks to all those who were trying to hack Banana's
defences recently, it was a good test!

>Just for the record on the subject of buying stuff from the UK or USA
>Macromedia Dreamweaver and Fireworks 4 Studio
>As a UK resident ordering from the UK by phone £269.00 and 7 Days Delivery
>As a UK Resident ordering from the USA over the net $199.00 and 3 Days
>Delivery!!!
>
>And they call it RIP OFF Britain, I wonder why? :-)
>
>Kind Regards
>
>Geoff
>http://two-cents-worth.com/?173087

"I feel like we're inside a Civilization game and there's some
fucking idiot playing." --Michael T. McNamara