> I believe the excellent metalproxy.com guys already do B&N, and I am
> not a brutal cut-throat competitor.

Oh  OK  I did not know that...think I will stick with Bananagold anyway.

> "The only way you can reach people who use e-gold...is on the e-gold
> mailing list."
IS there an e-gold mailing list???

I just read these and personally I think you have buckleys of getting from
e-gold a mailing list of their account holders.
Also buckleys of getting any banner adds on their site.
I would think e-gold merchants  (not that there is many of them who would
have a big list) would be your best bet but I don't know how at this point
in time...will have to give it some thought.

BTW   Bananagold IS brilliant.  Nice if it got some back up from Amazon
though.

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com