SnowDog wrote:

> > Spam their *accounts* - an importat distinction; everyone gets it, not
> > everyone gets emailed about it. The others will still see it in theor
> > statements, if they bother reading them.
>
> Actually, I was thinking it would be more elaborate than that: It would be a
> special function that could be accessed by anyone wishing to use it, but the
> payments would be made ONLY to those whose 'value limit' was reached by the
> sender and they would be able to send an email with much more information in
> it to the email address, along with an associated payment to their account.

Won't solve the problem of spamdonations by microdonating to every
account, unfortunately. That being what set off the discussion in the
first place.

Plus, having the spams be as limited as memos will help put some sense
into them; it's hard to waffle and drop buzzwords in one single short
sentence.