> It already is vulnerable to push spamming.

Which I don't see a problem with. If somebody wants to try to contact in
the memo field, they are pretty desperate to get ahold of me. There is no
guarantee that I'll check my account and notice the few extra tenths of
milligram.

> I agree with you that selling actual ability to spam is bad.

I receive enough spam as it is. If I wanted to be paid in e-gold to
receive more, I'd join a paid-to-read program that pays out in e-gold. I
have actually seen one before.

> This is different from letting people choose how to moderate the ablity
> of others to spend them money.

Which I don't see as a great, overwhelming issue demanding of Jay's time.

Viking Coder