> > A goldfish. Delivery will cost 1Kg gold. :)
>
> Don't kid, there are probably Koi carp worth that much...

Yeah, silver koi are nice. One of my very good friends had her's cooked
and served by her (soon-to-be-ex) boyfriend to some other girl he was
entertaining.

> The advantage of this is that users choose how much they're willing to
> let you send them, so they're likely to pay more attention to the spams.

Not neccesarily.

> Plus your search can rule out anyone who can't afford the widget you're
> selling.

Just because I only have 10 AUG in my account doesn't mean that I cannot
easily come up with 100+ AUG at the drop of a hat. I don't keep my entire
net-worth in e-gold.

Viking Coder