>> Sure, you would have no interest in knowing that etrade now take
>> egold, or that walmart.com now takes egold, or that Sprint just
>> decided to let you pay by egold.
>
>I, and the rest of the world, would very quickly find out if some
>MegaCorp, like Sprint, started accepting e-gold. Do you think that some
>megacorp would actually adopt something as radical as e-gold without
>making a huge fuss about through normal advertising channels?

Yeah, we'd hear about it by magic, man - Bryant Gumble would tell us all.

xpresstrade.com decide to start taking e-gold -- there's a Dan Rather story.

An entrepeneur decides to spend $5 million on a serious e-gold "bank"
(like MetalSavings, but bigger) -- naturally, that story would of
course be all over the media -- worldwide, all languages -- to a
saturation level that every e-gold user would know about it, although
e-gold's never been anywhere more inportant that a shit AP story
about money laundering and beenz.

buy.com starts taking e-gold --- front page of the NY Times.

jetblue.com decides to take e-gold on their web site - Time magazine
cover piece.

Of course, I'm being sarcastic, none of the above would happen.

Jetblue.com and buy.com could be accepting e-gold NOW and no one
would know. There could be a seriousgoldbank.com existing right now
and me, you or Jim Ray wouldn't have a clue about it.
xpresstrade.com might be looking for e-gold deposits atthis minute
and no one here would have a clue.  Hell, I only heard about
xodds.com via a spam they sent out (but screw spam).

But hey - we're e-gold.  We can wait until the REALLY BIG companies
decided to spend, oh, let's say 200 million on e-gold related
enterprises.

That's the threshhold -- if you're not going to spend 200 million,
foggetaboutit!

Who needs these wankers who only want to spend a few million on
e-gold related enterprises ... the gold economy doesn't need that!
Nah!