While FreedomHound.com has not been funding accounts for more than a year,
the quality of service has never been in question.

The site contains a forum that is unmoderated.  People post questions,
complaints and even praise about the service I offer.  The only complaints
I have had are about the time it takes to fund new accounts.  This is
because some folks are just plain hard to get in touch with.

I only take paypal payments and I require that I have full contact
information on every customer and I verify everyone with a phone call.

Once customers are verified funding accounts is a breeze.