> I dunno if e-gold has considered it but they might want to
> consider sending
> an electronic
> newsletter to all its account holders periodically, new businesses
> could
> advertise in the
> newletter. It could be as simple as sending the most recent news
> from the
> "e-gold News"
> page. If the newsletter had other items of interest such as on
> privacy,
> liberty, etc, it might
> end up be forwarded to others and end end up pulling in new customers.
> Of course, people should be able to opt out from receiving the
> news letter.

this is one of the most sensible ideas I have seen yet.

1)It would enable advertisers to reach e-gold account holders.
2)provide further income for e-gold
3)provide a platform for e-gold to promote their cause.
4)keep alive the e-gold dream  and improve activity of e-gold accounts.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.gold-today,com