>What I meant was what I originally said (ignoring the subject): It would
>be nice to have a default payment unit when you want to make a spend.
>Instead of defaulting to dollars, like it always does, it would default
>to the unit you specify. I believe JPM posted something on this list
>earlier about how he sometimes makes a spend in dollars, but he meant to
>spend in grams.

Just for clarification you want the spend page to default to the preferred
payment method of the spender?  That sounds reasonable to me, but I can see
some problems.  I know that the merchant has the option in the interface to
specify the unit that they want to accept.  I would assume that this would
take priority over the spenders default.  There would also need to be a
fairly obvious way for the spender to know that they are not in their
default unit.  Could be more trouble than it's worth in the long run.

Cheers,
Paul Ewing
Shining Moon Creations - Exotic and Fantasy Jewelry
http://www.shiningmoon.com