Mike,

   Lets keep this issue focused on what it was intended:

   Legal fees.

   I have had the honor of meeting Charles, his wife, and their charming
young daughter.  This fund is set up to help with legal bills arising from a
lawsuit from e-gold (G&SR), correct?

    The previous posting makes it sounds as if this fund is being set up as
a disaster relief or something of that sort. (Being sued can be a disaster,
but this is different I believe.)

   I would hate to see this  fund blown out of scope.  I think we should
(out of respect for Charles' daughter) leave her out of this entire
situation.

   Can we please just focus on the fund being for the legal fees?  I am not
trying to be a nag but this fund was JUST started and already it seems like
the Evans have been evicted from their house and their daughter is facing
lumps of coal for her birthday.  This is not about her birthday, correct?

   Thanks,

    Eric aka. Mr. Nit-picker