> > A list of contributors  will be issued on the 1st of July  and the
account
> > will be paid out to CE  for his Daughters Birthday
>
> Why not turn the passphrase over to Charles instead?

A good idea.  as was that of using a different issuer.

But I will consult with Charles what he wants the arrangement to be.

> Can people request to not have their name included on the list? Not for
> fear of any supposed counter-strike from e-gold, but simply out of a
> desire for privacy?

I am sure they can if required.  simply do not give their name  or give
"annonymous" as the name and/or use a different e-gold account if theirs is
recognisable.

> What does Charles getting sued by a former employer have to do with his
> daughter's birthday? Wasn't this 'defense fund' created for legal fees?
> Using specifically assigned funds for something completely different is
> usually called misappropriation of funds or even embezzlement; even if you
> intend to replace the funds later on.

Yes it has already been pointed out to me on more than one occasion that it
is a defense fund for legal fees only. Which of course it is. I will
reiterate that I got carried away at that time in case anyone else wants to
belabor the point again.

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com