> There are those of us on the e-gold list who don't even know who Charles
> Evans is.  No one has yet to explain why Evans deserves funding in his
> fight against e-gold.  If there's more to the story, I'd like to hear it.
> Until then, any pleas on Evans' behalf are meaningless, in my opinion...

Chris

Firstly,  my understanding is that he is being sued as an individual by a
multi-million dollar company and therefore to defend himself will require
funding comparable to a lone individual defending himself against a large
corporation. It is not a fight against e-gold.  It is a defense against the
fact of being sued.

Secondly, for those that do not know who Charles Evans is, here is some
information which was posted a few days ago on this Discussion Board:
Gold & Silver Reserve, a multi-million dollar company are Suing a
former employee whom they sacked without notice last year.

The former employee, Charles Evans, who was a successful Director in
the e-gold group prior to being booted out, was handed a civil
complaint while attending a conference in Scotland a while ago.

He was personally accused of Misappropriation of Trade
Secrets, Tortious Interference with Prospective Economic
Advantage, Unfair Business Practices, and Breach of the Duty
of Loyalty.

Mr Evans has categorically disputed these alleged claims and is now
struggling to find the 10,000 dollars required to defend himself and
his family against this heavy handed attack as a reward for the
loyalty he displayed whilst working for e-gold.

Perhaps someone should start up a Defence fund for Victims of e-
gold,  with the Evans Family the first beneficiaries.  They are gonna
need it!

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com