Some more information about Technocash.

This was on Bright Ideas on the past two Saturdays on Channel 10
(Australia)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bright Ideas has highlighted some of the features and benefits of using
TECHNOCASH to shop on the Net WITHOUT the need for a credit card. Now
everyone can shop online - from kids to seniors. You can buy TECHNOCASH
across Australia from most Australia Post outlets using a printed re-useable
bar coded application form or online using Internet banking where your
TECHNOCASH can be either emailed, SMS'd to your phone, faxed and posted to
you! A flat $2 administration fee applies only at the time of purchase for
any amount you buy.
TECHNOCASH is a series of numbers and letters - just like the serial numbers
on a banknote. TECHNOCASH is Cash for the Net and you should treat it with
the same care as cash. If you want extra security, you can add a personal
password. Thank you for visiting Technocash.com.au and hope you enjoy the
TECHNOCASH shopping experience!

Shopping is easy. We have an ever growing list of merchants who accept
TECHNOCASH. You can shop online to buy a wide range of goods from CD's,
computer games, SMS messages, computers, flowers, books, gifts, holidays,
fishing equipment, teddy bears and more....

Most merchants require you to register with them so that they know where to
send the goods. Fill your shopping basket in the usual way and when you come
to the checkout page, select the TECHNOCASH payment option. You will need to
put in your TECHNOCASH numbers and letters as instructed on screen.

TECHNOCASH is for a fixed dollar amount and when spent just buy another one.
If you want to buy a CD for $28 and you only have $8 left on one TECHNOCASH,
you can add one or more other TECHNOCASH's - just like cash!

Once the purchase is complete you will get an onscreen receipt with details
of the name of the merchant, total purchase price and an invoice number. We
suggest that you print the receipt as the invoice number is the link to your
goods.

We respect your privacy and thus we don't know who you are. You are the only
person who knows your TECHNOCASH details - so you don't have to reveal your
personal financial details to anyone, your purchase is private to you.

Control of your TECHNOCASH
Unlike credit cards, you are in control of your money. At any time you can -
· Check your balance
·Combine one or more TECHNOCASH's into a single TECHNOCASH
· Split a larger TECHNOCASH into a number of smaller ones
· Check transaction history for any TECHNOCASH
·Transfer your money to others for spending
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gold Today is the ONLY  Market maker that accepts Technocash.  Go to BUY
GOLD http://www.gold-today.com/buygold.php3 and select the Australian Page
and then select technocash from there.  You must be residing in Australia to
use Technocash.  Technocash is anonymous  so NO names are needed.

But I will need an email address and gold account number and account name
when you order so I can verify I am spending to the correct account and can
inform you when your gold is in your account!

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
Sign up with e-gold today and get grams of e-gold here.
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=129542
Sign up with osgold and get an osgold account today
http://www.osgold.com/index.php?id=10000008
subscribe to the gold-today discussion group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goldtoday