JP,

   Thanks for noticing!

    Our current site is actually located at:

http://businesses.msn.com/GEGE/    as   www.gaithmans.com  is under
construction.

    Regarding your question, the opposite is not true at this time.  You may
make a cash deposit at any of our bank locations by obtaining a deposit
ticket, completing it with our Business account information, then depositing
CASH with the teller.  Orders are filled generally in less than 24 hours.

    Our outexchange process is rather typical of most Market Makers.  We
send out company checks, cashiers checks, money orders, bank wires, and soon
will be utilizing ACH transfers.  Clients picking up CASH from one of our
banks is not currently an option.

    Gaithmans has set out to evolve along with the Gold Economy and we are
continuously studying the market and our clients' needs. We are completing
negotiations that will be dramatically improving our clients access to
multiple digital currencies and related services.

    It is of importance to note that Gaithmans is NOT the lowest priced
Market Maker in the Community.  We charge an average of 5% for Inexchanges
(minimum fee is $1.00 USD) and we do verify our clients for fraud prevention
measures.  What we DO offer is Exceptional Customer Service, multiple GBC's,
metal-to-metal exchanges, bill payments, wire facilities, and Currency
Consulting Services. All of which is well worth the extra point we charge
for our service in my humble opinion.

  Our clients are very important to us!

Eric Gaither, President
Gaithmans Gold Nation, Inc.
(317) 788-8580 Voice

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://businesses.msn.com/gege/

Gaithmans: your ultimate e-currency exchange service provider!