Viking Coder wrote:

> > Eric, is the REVERSE possible, can you somehow have people pick up
> > cash at banks when they sell e-gold?
>
> Isn't that usually called a bank wire? :)

It used to be (about 15 years ago) possible to wire money to any
bank "for pick up" by anyone (ie a non-customer).  This is no longer
possible in the US (land of the used-to-be-free).  I don't actually
know where you are; perhaps this is still possible there and you
have freedom that Americans no longer posess.

CCS