On 11 Jul 2001, at 14:42, Viking Coder wrote:

> 'Turn off'? Shouldn't it be 'turn on' if they want to see banner ads?

The ads are on by default...but the user can turn the switch off. The
fee charge to the advertisor will of course be established
accordingly. Something that make sense. IMO.

> And I think they shouldn't sell out; IMO it's safe to assume that we
> can agree to disagree on this issue.

Well what is the problem if the user has all the control... If you
don't like to see adds...turn the option off... and this is transaprent
to you.

> The guys at e-gold are the only ones who can put ads on the
> spend page. They've read all of our points for and against ads and
> will now make, or have already made, *their own* decision.

You are certainly right... And IMO, e-gold will do same as
GoldMoney.

Claude

http://www.goldcurrencies.ca
http://www.ormetal.com