James M. Ray wrote:

> >> And IMO, they shouldn't. It is the wrong path to follow.
> >>
> >> Viking Coder
> >
> >Ya, we know what you think they *should* do, but what do you think
> >they *will* do?
>
> Maybe someone (Constructiongigs?) will set up a poll. There's probably
> no way to stop multiple-voting by either side, but it might be interesting
> to see, especially if the voters could leave short comments.

Jim,

That's an excellent idea!

So..... why hasn't G&SR already jumped to it? It appears to me that
they have the money, time (non-renewable resource) and energy (non-
renewable resource) to burn.

How I see e-gold now:

 a leader no more
 pressuring/forcing it's business customers to use it's
competitor's monies.
 holding back it's business customers
 twiddling it's thumbs while it's competitors close in

It's one thing to catch the ball. It's another thing to take it,
run with it, and really go somewhere.

Getting stuck in a rut ain't too cool. The only difference
between a rut and a grave is the depth.

Now:

http://futures.tradingcharts.com/chart/GD/81
Ads above and below the chart, plus a pop up window.

http://stocks.tradingcharts.com/stocks/charts/nem/d
Banner ad plus a pop up

http://www.bigcharts.com/quickchart/quickchart.asp?symb=nem&sid=0&o_symb=nem&x=32&y=13
Banner, big side bar, 4 buttons

Traders, speculators and investors have a lot more to think about
than what it takes to make a lousy e-gold spend. Where's all the
p*ssing, moaning and howling coming from traders, speculators and
investors. I've never heard of any.

Bob (one ticked off shareholder)
--
                 http://www.constructiongigs.com/

Use gold as money. It's easy. Create a free e-gold account here:
http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=101670

ConstructionGigs.com's PGP public key is here:
http://www.constructiongigs.com/assets/DH-DSSkey.txt
Fingerprint:
3C4D A63F 3C8B 2D7B 7E1A FFE8 9A2E 4D78 CAD6 66B7