>there's no contact/contract info page to chase you down, and there's
>no "I lost my password, and you're a worse PW nazi than e-gold!"

thanks!  we'll add all that...

the good thing with 1mdc is if you completely lose your password --
there's no security problems.  Hell, you could tell everyone your
password.  The worst thing that can happen?

Your gold will be returned to your underlying e-gold account with
bonus at the end of the next term.

> (You
>did make me use UPPER CASE, which I hate!).

I hate it too!  But, it adds a touch of security.  (Decreases the
chances of someone repeating their e-gold passwd.)