>I have to forward this message from Jim Turk describing how to buy a bar to
>bail into the GoldMoney system. I didn't realize it was so easy, and could
>be purchased at the SPOT price.

That's absolutely remarkable - I might go buy one.

I always thought it was a huge hassle buying LGB bars, and was just
having a converstion to that effect -- I guess I was wrong.

This is critical information!

the BIG question -- will e-gold accept these bars being bailed into
the e-gold system?

e-gold?