> I have written an in-depth article introducing e-Bullion.  You can
> read it
> on the beta-site for the new version of The Gold Economy.  While
> you'rethere, poke around the site a bit and let me know what you
> think.

The Gold Economy site looks refreshing new and much more pleasant!

Interesting article and summaries the currency suppliers very well.

As Sniper and your goodself have pointed out the US 'connection' is not
the most ideal in the face of current US Authority inqusitivness so it
will be interesting to see what Pecunix comes up with being fully
offshore to the US.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.gold-today.com