On 21 Jul 2001, at 12:09, Craig Spencer wrote:

> Yes.  Altho the detailed law**S** and their effects are MUCH more
> complicated (of course!) and intellectually perverted than my brief
> reference indicates.  You can find some information and legal
> references here.
>
>      http://www.rpifs.com/cfc-ibc-tax.htm

Thanks will look into this. But assuming you are right, I am sure
you will admit that if only the shareholders and/or officers are in the
USA when everything else is outside the USD,  the governement
has a really hard task shutting down the operation. Them officers
must be proven guilty of something.

Has the US governement shut down all gold bullion dealers that
take cash for gold in the USA ?  Will they ever ??

> Don't be too smug.  Canada is only slightly behind the US in
> abrogating all financial and privacy rights. :(

-:) I am a humble and tolerant guy !

Regards

Claude

http://www.goldcurrencies.ca