Ken Griffith wrote:

> Anyone interested in reading the full story on how the government attacked
> Franklin Sanders' gold bank can do so at the following URL:
> http://www.goldbankone.com/article.php?sid=124&mode=threaded&order=2

Ever wonder "WHY?" gold and silver is kept out of the public's hands? First off
the controllers want it ALL for themselves for economic and political control.
Secondly gold and silver have some little known but powerful physiological
effects. Gold, as a micronutrient in the humand body diminishes addictions of
all kinds. Many anti-addiction drugs contain gold in some form. Silver, as a
micronutrient, diminishes effects of microbes and viruses in the human body.
More information on these elements (plus platinum) is contained in my book "The
Divine Triplet":

http://www.dxshop.com/_shop/shop-indy.mhtml?shop=spectrum&code=B1597

We do accept e-gold; #101329

--