Boby is this a difficult way to buy egold?  How can we make it easier?

Please let me know.

James Shupperd

www.fastgold.net  is announcing a sale 5.5%  on the purchase of any amount
of E-Gold, Osgold, and Standard Reserve. Effective through the end of July.
You can do Walk in Cash Deposits at either Wells Fargo, Washington Mutual,
Or Bank of America. Funding is usually done within an hour. Please fax your
deposit receipt to 208-723-3892, then either fill out the form on the
fastgold site, or send us an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  provide your name
, address, phone number, bank used with deposit amount, and account you want
funded. You can scan your receipt also. Send the email for all methods
listed here.
Our current bank accounts are as follows:

Washington Mutual # 3863207780 name James Shupperd, in Manteca, CA
Wells Fargo   # 0809554363  name Pinnacle Dynamics, in Las Vegas, NV
Bank of America #004961956927  name Pinnacle Dynamics, in Las Vegas, NV

Bank Wire 6% +$10 fee for any amount to:
James Shupperd of Manteca, CA
Washington Mutual Bank, FA
Manteca, CA 95336
acct# 038600003207780
RT# 321180748

Credit Cards (US Only) 9%   send email to address above, provide same
details. Please login to the
members are of fastgold to see special rules for purchasing gold this way.
Via www.c2it.com  send money to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Via www.ecount.com  send money to James Shupperd [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Western Union and  Money Gram Person to Person  6%  + $15 fee for  any
amount
Send to James Shupperd, Manteca CA

Money Orders Payable To Pinnacle Dynamics :   6% fee for any amount
Send to 14579 Pueblo Drive, Manteca CA 95336

If you intend on purchasing more than $10,000 worth of gold please contact
us for special discounted rates.

We are trying to service our customers in the most simplest, and effective
way possible. We would like to
know if there is a bank near you that would make buying gold via cash
deposit simple. International banks
welcome. Tell us anything we can do to improve the way you buy gold. send to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

As Always, thank you for your business. And may God Richly bless you.

James Shupperd

 www.fastgold.net  phone  209-825-6622 fax 209-644-6808

Contact me anytime
ICQ # 99212386
Aol Instant Messenger:     James Shupperd
yahoo messenger        shupperd_james
PaLTalk     James_CA

Did you know that the new e-gold Secure Random Keypad can
help you to protect your passphrase from both keystroke & mouse-
click "sniffing" trojan viruses? You can find out more about computer
security at: http://www.cert.org/tech_tips/home_networks.html