> I don't know which government you mean by "our government," since the
e-gold
> list is international. I was thinking specifically of the Chinese
Communists
> (though Russia was also being discussed). I don't think it paranoid to
> suppose that a Communist government is going to confiscate private
property.
> They've been doing it for years.

Sure, but if they confiscate all people's money, people won't sit and watch
TV like nothing happened. You would understand what will happen in this
case.

WBR,
Paul

Did you know that the new e-gold Secure Random Keypad can
help you to protect your passphrase from both keystroke & mouse-
click "sniffing" trojan viruses? You can find out more about computer
security at: http://www.cert.org/tech_tips/home_networks.html