At 03:52 PM -0400 08/06/2001, Viking Coder wrote:
>This site lists Protactinium 231 as the most expensive metal.
>
>http://pub53.ezboard.com/uprotactinium231.showPublicProfile?language=EN
>
>::
>It's also the most expensive metal, ±280$/g or ±8000$/oz.
>::
>
>$280/g is a lot more than $60 with gold currently hovering around $8.60.

Dang, Viking! You're the best so far, and you're close, but the metal
I'm thinking of sells for even *MORE* per ounce, believe it or not. :^)

Look at my question (there's a market for this metal, and obviously a
limited supply) and I think you'll see the answer if you think of me.

One hint, it's NOT a coin (Hank gets a gram for saying coins, though).
Another hint, its scarcity is relatively recent compared to gold's.
JMR
(Yes, it's a "trick question," in a sense.)

Did you know that the new e-gold Secure Random Keypad can
help you to protect your passphrase from both keystroke & mouse-
click "sniffing" trojan viruses? You can find out more about computer
security at: http://www.cert.org/tech_tips/home_networks.html