Is it salpeter or sulfur? I'm not sure if either one of these is
technically a metal (it's been a while since I took chemistry), but if so,
that's my guess.

Joe Moorman
Owner, http://MagazineDepot.com

At 03:35 PM 8/6/01, James M. Ray wrote:
>Look at my question (there's a market for this metal, and obviously a
>limited supply) and I think you'll see the answer if you think of me.
>
>One hint, it's NOT a coin (Hank gets a gram for saying coins, though).
>Another hint, its scarcity is relatively recent compared to gold's.

Did you know that the new e-gold Secure Random Keypad can
help you to protect your passphrase from both keystroke & mouse-
click "sniffing" trojan viruses? You can find out more about computer
security at: http://www.cert.org/tech_tips/home_networks.html