> Elwyn Jenkins purchased about fifty gold-related domain names a year or
two
> ago.  I suspect that dailygold.com expired and Dr. Jenkins failed to renew
> it.  This scam artist nay have purchased the domain name and set up the
site
> using his own e-mail address, and then changed the admin info back to Dr.
> Jenkins name and address after the phony site was up and running.

What a strange scam! The person who registered with the site and sent in the
$120, actually received a debit card, albeit not one interchangable with
gold.

Did you know that e-gold Ltd. stores more gold on behalf of customers
than many countries? See http://www.gold.org/Gra/Gra1.htm and the
e-gold Examiner at http://www.e-gold.com/examiner.html for details.