Hello everyone. Just wanted to send an email to the list as a
reminder/notice for new and established merchants accepting e-goldŽ.

Submit your website to eCurrencyCrawler. We are "The World's Largest
eCurrency Search Engine" and Directory Listing for eCurrency Merchants,
Exchanges, Games and Investment Opportunities.

eCurrencyCrawler
http://www.americonn.com

For those that are new or do not know - eCurrencyCrawler is not a simple
list of sites. eCurrencyCrawler is a complete indexing crawler, similar to
Go and engines powered by the Inktomi engine such as MSN Search, HotBot and
AOL Netfind. We're not a multi-thread like AltaVista, but we can pull the
weight.

Webmasters can also add their site to our exclusive e-goldŽ merchant
catalog/directory. Only e-goldŽ associated organizations are accepted. Go
to:

eCurrencyCrawler's e-goldŽ Directory
http://www.americonn.com/catalog/index/directory/

Our monthly statistics are on the upside for unique visitors, page-views and
hits. In this economy of waves and landslides, we're quite pleased with
these statistics. We're posting these statistics in simple format at:

eCurrencyCrawler Site Statistics
http://www.americonn.com/site_statistics.htm

We're still finalizing our enhanced advertising options. This process is
taking a bit longer than we anticipated. Stay tuned... we love to try and
blow the competition away... ;]

Also, before I forget, our main goal over here is to promote global
eCommerce using the popular eCurrencies available. If you have banners that
promote your site, we want'em. It's free to get your banners at
eCurrencyCrawler in the search results and the banner exchange. BRING'EM ON
OVER. :)

With that, have a great day everyone... GODSPEED to all.

Sincerely,

RJ LeVeque
eCurrencyCrawler
http://www.americonn.com

Did you know that e-gold Ltd. stores more gold on behalf of customers
than many countries? See http://www.gold.org/Gra/Gra1.htm and the
e-gold Examiner at http://www.e-gold.com/examiner.html for details.