Dear XPRESSTRADE Customer,

This evening's electronic trading sessions at all U.S. futures
exchanges have been cancelled.  The Chicago Mercantile Exchange's
Globex2 system, the Chicago Board of Trade's A/C/E system, and the
New York Mercantile Exchange's Access system are all affected.
Again, there will be no ETH sessions this evening, September 11.

While U.S. futures markets haven't yet announced their plans for
trading during regular hours tomorrow, September 12, the New York
Stock Exchange already has publicly stated that it will not open
tomorrow.  We suspect that, given the complicated interrelationships
between U.S. markets, the various futures exchanges will remain
closed tomorrow as well.  As soon as we have received definite
information from the exchanges, we will of course pass it along to
you.

We are unsure as to the plans for trading at futures markets outside
the U.S. at this point.

Sincerely,

XPRESSTRADE, LLC
Chicago Mercantile Exchange Center
Chicago USA

Did you know that e-gold Ltd. stores more gold on behalf of customers
than many countries? See http://www.gold.org/Gra/Gra1.htm and the
e-gold Examiner at http://www.e-gold.com/examiner.html for details.