On 21 Oct 2001, at 10:07, Ian Green wrote:

> I originally created a personal account and a Premier account as
> permitted by PayPal's instructions.

BTW Ian,

When you opened account at Paypal, did they ask for
identifications to be faxed to them.. things like drivers' license ?
Utility Statement ?

Then did they sent the instructions to access your account by
regulat mail, or were you already set up to proceed online.

I wonder if their procedure to open an account is too loose!

Claude

http://www.goldcurrencies.ca
http://www.ormetal.com