> That is an excellent article! Loryn (or George, if Loryn is not
> following this discussion), can I quote on my website that article
> (in full, with proper citation), or do you think the article will always
> be available at that URL?

Yes, you can certainly quote or link to the article. Please be sure to
provide the temporal context of that article too. Since then, the gold
economy has grown some, but PayPal's figures look worse and worse. My
predictions regarding PayPal's future are coming true.

But let's give credit where credit is due: I was merely enunciating the
logical conclusions of the theory proposed by Douglas Jackson, in one of
Gold Economy's earliest articles, "Architecting the Gold Economy" (where
did that fantastic article go?). It was Doug who outlined the economic
rationale as to *why* the gold economy is structured for success.

Back at home, there's some exciting developments occurring. Stay tuned for
some significant growth in the gold economy. Relatively soon ...

Loryn E. Jenkins
CTO, Standard Transactions

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!