On 22 Oct 2001, at 13:29, C. Cormier - Ormetal Inc. wrote:

> On 21 Oct 2001, at 15:40, Randy Wilhite wrote:
>
> > Think I should  leave my money in such an irresponsible site???

> Can you tell why EVOcash.com is showing on its webpage a
> banner ad from Compaq that says "Compaq unveils EVO". When
> you know that EVO is Compaq mini-tower brand name, you have to
> ask what this banner is doing on evocash.com site. There may be
> a good explanation, but I have yet to find it.
<SNIP>

Simple dishonesty and deception! ... And it does not make one feel
good about exchange providers who enthusiastically list EVO cash
and OSGold amongst the (shonky) "currencies" they support!

Ian Green
http://two-cents-worth.com/?107242
e-gold estas monda mono! [Esperanto]
e-gold is world money! [English]

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!