At 01:29 PM 10/22/2001 -0400, C. Cormier - Ormetal Inc. wrote:
>Can you tell why EVOcash.com is showing on its webpage a
>banner ad from Compaq that says "Compaq unveils EVO". When
>you know that EVO is Compaq mini-tower brand name, you have to
>ask what this banner is doing on evocash.com site. There may be
>a good explanation, but I have yet to find it.

A dumb way for a small company to attempt to capitalize on branding efforts
of a major, which in their minds must mean they believe people will believe
that Compaq actually has a piece of them.  Foolish.

George

George Matyjewicz,  President/General Manager
Standard Transactions (BVI) Limited
http://www.standardtransactions.com
http://www.standardreserve.com
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Standard Transactions Agent Xchange
http://128.121.218.67/stax/

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!