That is just too much trouble to deal with.  Too bad for Hushmail.  All I
need now is for PGP to fail in some miserable ghastly way.

>  Then I went to Internet Exploder 4.72.3110.8 (yeah,
>  cool version number) which masquerades as IE 4.0.
>  And I'm able to login and read messages.  So, it
>  may be that if you are not using the Exploder from
>  Microsoft, that your new improved Hushmail isn't
>  working just yet.  Hey, it's only a theory, and your
>  mileage may vary.

Glencannon Group Ltd.
http://www.glencannongroup.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (for a more secure email)
fax: 419-710-4339
_*_*_*_*_
If you found the contents of this email useful to you, and you have an
e-gold account, please feel free to follow this link:
http://www.two-cents-worth.com/?107685&[EMAIL PROTECTED]