>>The sarcasism of your first paragraph notwithstanding, I am unsure
>as to what the last sentence means in relation to the whole. The only
>thing forbidden on goldbarter.com is the sale of human begins as
>chattel. What transactions, then, are you "avoiding" on our site?

..

>BTW, you don't need to spam members of the list seperately, as we all
>receive the list, unless I am the only person you are doing this to.

I don't understand what (or why) you are accusing me of here. I replied
to the list, and not to you directly, as I am curious what reservations
you have against our site. If you have any, let them be known to all of
the e-gold list. We have nothing to hide.

Regards,
Tristan Petersen
http://www.goldbarter.com - a free market!

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!