>>The main problem is that ISL charges a vast amount of money for such
>>technology man! :)
>
>I don't know about the others, but I'd play regularly, and pay for the
>play more, and play longer, if it were like "real" blackjack or poker
>and had my friends, especially if I could message them too!!!
>JMR

I absolutely agree JR!

ISL can provide the technology to TGC, but our price is high.  God
knows I need that new Ferrari, so be sure to email the TGC folks and
tell them they should be spending $$ on new games, not serving from
Sealand! :)

JP!

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!