on 13/10/2001 9:21 am, Julian Morrison at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

<SNIP>
> What amazes me is that hushmail has survived their disastrous "version
> 2" release which needs one specific patchlevel of internet explorer to
> run at all. Before they did that, I was a fan. If only there were a
> "don't wanna upgrade" option...
<SNIP>

After wasting hours on more than one occasion I have never been able to
login to Hushmail since the upgrade. (PC: IE5.5 or Netscape 4.7 and later 6
| Mac: IE5) I did want *an* upgrade, because speed of initial login was
never satisfactory. So a better option would be "undo my upgrade!"

Regards,

Ian Green

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!