"James M. Ray" wrote:

> http://www.nai.com/other/jump/customer-faq.asp
>
> It's interesting (to me, anyway...) that Hushmail somehow finds
> a way to survive. It's probably just a coincidence Hush accepts
> e-gold -- and was the only one that ever did, right? ;^)

What amazes me is that hushmail has survived their disastrous "version
2" release which needs one specific patchlevel of internet explorer to
run at all. Before they did that, I was a fan. If only there were a
"don't wanna upgrade" option...

Did you know that e-metal is a wonderful holiday gift? Avoid the hassle this year!