Hello Greg,

to shed some light: we bought the domain privacy.li some 6 months ago from
the former (bankrupt) owners. Since today we were not able to chnage
ownership of the domain with nic.ch, they are even worse than
networksolutions were at their darkest times:-)

So, we have nothing to do with any alleged complaints.

Regarding your request for more details on the makers of privacy.li:

We have to reiterate that this stays non-public. After the sep11-events
the big witch hunt goes on, and anybody who caters to the 'terrorist's
business' seems to be most wanted. Yes, privacy is a high value, but for
only a few people 'in the know'. If you see what current polls in the US
bring out (agreeing with cutting down on privacy rights etc.), I feel that
doing something in the privacy area makes you already a complice on the
eyes of the majority.

So, we will keep low profile. It's in everbody's interest

CDK

http://www.e-gold.com/stats.html lets you observe the e-gold system's activity now!