Dear all,

This is just a quick notice to let you know that Cambist.net Exchange
Services is open 24/7, all year. How is this possible? Well, our
interface is completed automated and allows you to convert your digital
currencies at any moment, instantaneously!

Have some e-gold? Want some GoldGrams? http://cambist.net/
Have some GoldGrams? Want to give some e-gold (makes a nice present!)?
http://cambist.net/

We are still awaiting 1mdc, 3PGold, and e-Bullion to release more
advanced SCI's that will enable the automated conversion of e-gold,
GoldGrams, 1mdc-grams (fastgrams), 3PGold, and e-Bullion. If you wish to
see any of these currencies implemented at a faster pace, please email us
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and we will forward your comments to them.

Fees less than 2%! A good deal of reserve on hand! Exchange today.
http://cambist.net/

Regards,
Tristan Petersen
Gold Barter Holdings