Hello All,

Here is an idea for exchange service providers.

> Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 09:18:54 -0600 (CST)
> To: "e-gold Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Davidson)

[ MELTED ]

> Cambist Exchange Service is very interested in adding
> other items of exchange to our automated exchange service.
> This Russian link exchange system is an interesting
> candidate.

There may be lots of various digital currencies
both big and small ones with wide or narrow acceptance.

If these digital currencies have decent shopping cart interfaces
with automated payment verification and all payments are initiated
by payer only without charges back then it may be possible to create
distributed network of digital currencies and chained exchange
service providers like chained anonymous remailers.

Both digital currencies and exchange services may be situated in
different countries thus making whole system as private and secure
as chained anonymous remailers are.

Payment orders may be transferred using the same content
protection methods as remailers are using like multiple PGP
encryptions using separate public keys of independent exchange
service providers, thus nobody will be able to determine the
connection between payer and payee of chained payment and
payment histories would be meaningless.

The chains of digital currencies and exchange service providers
may be tested on a regular basis by making small payments in the
same way as remailers are tested with results posted to public
forums.

This whole system may be as robust in emergency situations as the
people who would use it will have the desire and patience to learn
control commands and interfaces.

Just the concept of this distributed network makes attempts
to close any individual digital currency or exchange service
provider useless and protects all digital currencies.

Respectfully yours,

Dmitry Salnikov,
http://dmitry-salnikov.com/index.htm

International business catalogue for e-gold users,
http://dmitry-salnikov.com/veda.htm

Gold Web Ring traffic maker for e-gold sites,
http://o.webring.com/hub?ring=gold

FreeBSD, Linux, C/C++, Perl, ...
Web software development services,
English / Russian translations.