Hello All,

> Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 14:09:57 -0500
> To: "e-gold Discussion" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> From: "James M. Ray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [e-gold-list] help with mobile phone acceptance
>
> I hope those of you who own web-enabled phones will join me in
> asking your phone company to include mobile.e-gold.com in their
> already-bookmarked sites, for a number of reasons.

It would be very helpful to place
sample templates of e-gold shopping cart interface
for WAP enabled mobile phones on e-gold site.

Then WAP portals will have more reasons
to add e-gold site to their directories.

There are also places and situations where
WAP access is expensive or inconvenient.

What about SMS only access?

It may be secured using SMS call back,
may be with something like HTTP/1.1 MD5
digest type authentication.

Someone may even make good profit selling
tiny MD5 verification devices for this purpose
or incorporating this functionality right
into mobile phone itself.

Any ideas?

Respectfully yours,

Dmitry Salnikov,