Hi Jim,

>Tell your local newspaper about e-gold, and start selling it (at
a mark-up!) to others! That's what I'd do if I were you. Thanks.
JMR

Unfortunately, most of people's money is in the "corralito", so it would
be foolish to try to sell anything to someone here. In fact, 25000
businesses have already closed their doors only in this month.

Besides, I'm a little scared of telling people about e-gold. DGC's give
people the freedom of not storing their money in the banking system. I
don't know what the government would do if it finds out about Argentines
buying e-gold. The gov. bastards can do anything, even forbidding people
of buying gold or US$. They were already thinking in forbidding to sell
dollars.

Remember: Argentine government intends to destroy the country and starve
us all. They are not what the average person would expect from a
government, they are the enemy. And it's not only my point of view, ask
anyone here and it will tell you the same.

We don't know what's next. All people's waiting for the minister of
economy to announce the new measures on Saturday. Of course "New measures"
means "The next blow against people".

Also militars are furious, because they aren't getting their wages, so
some people talk a goup may happen.

Now be good and buy a listing OK? It will promote your site a little
*grin*

Market makers can add a listing to the exchangers search engine by going
to:

http://www.GoldenDir.com/newex.php

I would also like e-gold to add GoldenDir to their directory. I hope it's
not too much asking.

Regards,
Alexis Golzman
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]