> I have been consulting for years writing software. I have had the
> opportunity in the past to write software for the RSA SecureID
> product. I have looked at the cryptocard and it has some better
> features compared to the RSA product. Unfortunately, neither
> will protect you from being spoofed. [...]

The crypto-card is spoof-proof. Even if you log-in on a fake site, the
person stealing your password won't be able to log-in to the original site
because he won't have your crypto-card. To log-in, you will need your
cryto-card AND a passphrase. On log-in, the website will present a number.
This number must be keyed into your crypto-card to receive another number
which then must be keyed into the website. The crypto-card is the only thing
which knows the correct number to key into the website, in response to the
original number presented on the website. This number changes on each
log-in.

SnowDog