> > I would have to say that I agree entirely with Mr. Griffth.
>
>Well then I think you are wrong.

That Sir, is simply your biased opinion.  As I think you are the mistaken
party. Besides any opinion you supply I would consider biased since you work
for goldmoney by providing Cambio services.

> > Where else do gg's exist outside of the goldmoney system?  Are gg's a
> > PHYSICAL item?  NO -
>
>Of course not. It is a digital information.

Digital information? an accounting method? how is this a unique and
patentable process?

Make up your mind!  Are gg's what Turks patent describes or what you
describe?

>I am sure that Canada is not the only country in the world to
>recognized by law undivided property. This is very different than a
>claim or an demand note.
>Claude Cormier
>Ormetal Inc.

Puleezze,,, this is an absolutely ridiculous and moronic statement!

Pray Tell, just what exactly, bearing does CANADIAN REAL ESTATE LAW have on
a property rights suit being pressed in US FEDERAL COURTS??

Many of you offshore types (goldmoney) want to bad-mouth the USA constantly,
and make a specific point of being structured offshore. Yet, the 1st place
these hypocrites run (to mama) is to the USA, not only to petition the US
Courts, but to seek US Business!

VR,

JB