As a little aside, it was also Morgan who led to the birth of our country of
registration, the Republic of Panama, so that he could sell the canal rights
to the US government. It's a very interesting story about which a book was
recently published, though I have unfortunately not had a chance to read it.

Nick
Fidex
http://e-fidex.com