> Morning folks!

Good morning...

> Just wanted to clarify a few things before they are taken wrong.
>
> My name is Rick Schwartz and I own egold.com

Good URL...

> #1.....I have NEVER tried to sell my domain egold.com to e-gold.com.
> NEVER. I don't sell my domains, I develop them.
>
> #2....Until recently the egold.com domains was used as a jewelry portal
> and then a more general portal. When Craig contacted me a couple of weeks
> ago and after he clarified some issues that concerned me, I decided to
> give it a try. This was after being contacted several times over the years
> by folks at e-gold or their agents.
>
> #3....We DO NOT sell our domain names. We develop them. We create traffic
> and then find a sponsor to partner with. Started doing this at the end of
> 1995.

This is all great and keen. With all due respect, may I suggest that you
publish your own pages at your URLs? I'm not the URL police but I think that
what you have committed here is serious copyright violation by publishing
the entire, UNCHANGED, e-gold.com homepage.

> #4....We have NEVER approached anyone to sell any of our 3600 domain
> names. EVER.

3600... wow, that is a bundle. Do you use greatdomains.com or afternic.com
to auction any of your URLs -OR- are you even selling any of them - AND-
where can one see your domains if, in fact, you are selling?

Are any of your other URLs providing products, services or opportunities
that accept e-gold for payment?

If so, submit those URLs to eCurrencyCrawler ( eCC ) for instant indexing
and addition to the AmeriConn search engine and directory index.

eCurrencyCrawler ( eCC )
http://www.americonn.com/ecurrency_crawler/

I cannot stress enough to you Rick, the importance of removing the e-gold
pages from your egold.com site. You could be in for trouble by keeping them
up... not to mention the damage to personal and business reputation for
looking like another fraud site.

> Anyway....glad to meet all of you and I hope this is a profitable and
> rewarding experience!

Glad to meet you as well.

Good luck in your ventures and welcome to the eCurrency community.

Kind regards,

RJ LeVeque - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AmeriConn - American eCurrency Connection
http://www.americonn.com