At 01:18 PM 3/2/02, RJ LeVeque wrote:
>I cannot stress enough to you Rick, the importance of removing the e-gold
>pages from your egold.com site. You could be in for trouble by keeping them
>up... not to mention the damage to personal and business reputation for
>looking like another fraud site.

Rick does not have any e-gold pages on his egold.com site. Rather, his
egold.com site *redirects* to the e-gold.com home page, using his
originator link. No fraud involved here. Furthermore, he was actually given
permission a few years back on this mailing list by James M. Ray to do
exactly what he is now doing (he should've done this a long time ago!).
Here is the original message below:

>Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 11:03:16 -0400
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>From: "James M. Ray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: e-gold: egold.com
>Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[THIS LINE INSERTED TO PREVENT REJECTION FOR TOO MANY QUOTED LINES]